Speaking: CAREER4Sea Virtual Forum
Capt. John Dolan, Deputy Director of Loss Prevention at Standard Club, will be participating in panel discussions during this event.
The 2021 CAREER4SEA Forum is the fifth consecutive event of its kind, which aims to promote the dynamic profile of the shipping industry to the younger generation, discuss the unique shipping complex and opportunities available for those embarking in a career at sea, and share industry personalities' experiences and advice with delegates. This event is free of charge to delegates.
Capt. John Dolan, Deputy Director of Loss Prevention at Standard Club, will be participating in panel 4 during this event which will focus on the following topics:
- Diversity & Inclusion; what it means for shipping, where we stand
- How to raise the profile of shipping and change negative perceptions
- Opportunities for upskilling
- Focus on employee’ s wellbeing
- Key drivers and barriers for pursuing a career within the maritime industry
- Panel 1: Shipping Now & Tomorrow (11:00 GMT / 13:00 ATH / 18:00 SGT)
- Panel 2: The Perfect Applicant (13:00 GMT / 15:00 ATH / 20:00 SGT)
- Panel 3: Life onboard (14:00 GMT / 16:00 ATH / 21:00 SGT)
- Panel 4: Shipping industry as an Attractive Working Environment (15:30 GMT / 17:30 ATH / 22:30 SGT)
カテゴリー: Loss Prevention