Standard Club has merged with North to form NorthStandard. Find out more about NorthStandard here or continue on this site to access industry news, publications and expertise, as well as club rules and contacts.
Publications and guides
We regularly create high-quality guides providing practical information and case studies about potential delay events, highlighting industry need-to-knows and emerging risks in a timely manner. Our guides include:
Are You Covered?
- Are you covered for: Actions of authorities
- Are you covered for: Actual and alleged pollution incidents
- Are you covered for: Cyber attacks
- Are you covered for: Hurricanes, cyclones and typhoons
- Are you covered for: Navigational incidents
- Are you covered for: Personal injury and illness
- Are you covered for: Saving lives at sea and stowaways
- Are you covered: Traders and Charterers
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are the contributors to the Strike & Delay Publications and Guides?
Our guides are written by our Strike & Delay Class team. The information gathered is created with expert knowledge and crafted into helpful guides.
How can the Strike & Delay Publications and Guides help me improve my risk management strategy?
Strike & Delay Publications and Guides can assist you in improving your risk management approach by giving insights into the nature of the risk. It can also help you to identify risk factors and build risk management strategies.
How do I get a quote?
Contact our Strike & Delay Class underwriting team.