Standard Club has merged with North to form NorthStandard. Find out more about NorthStandard here or continue on this site to access industry news, publications and expertise, as well as club rules and contacts.
Claims Director - Middle East, India & Africa
- Graduated with an LLB in Law from the University of Bristol in 2008
- Undertook the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in 2009
- Trained with a leading international shipping law firm from 2009 to 2011
- Qualified as a Solicitor at the same international shipping law firm in September 2011, working in their Marine & International Trade team in London as an Associate until July 2017, then as Senior Associate until September 2018
- Wide experience of representing owners and charterers while in private practice, including in relation to cargo contamination, shortage, off-hire and charterparty termination matters
- Joined Charles Taylor in September 2018 as a Senior Claims Executive, handling claims for International Division members