Standard Club has merged with North to form NorthStandard. Find out more about NorthStandard here or continue on this site to access industry news, publications and expertise, as well as club rules and contacts.
Head of Operations - Greece
- History graduate at University of Manchester (1993-96)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law/Legal Practice at College of Law in London (1999-2001)
- trained and qualified as a solicitor, and specialised in marine insurance litigation and charterparty disputes, at international law firm, Clyde & Co (2001-2008)
- joined Charles Taylor as a claims executive in the London office in 2008 and promoted to claims director in 2011
- seconded to the Piraeus office in 2012 where he has been Regional Claims Director since May 2013
- manages claims team handling P&I and Defence matters for all the Greek members who are entered with The Standard Club