Standard Club has merged with North to form NorthStandard. Find out more about NorthStandard here or continue on this site to access industry news, publications and expertise, as well as club rules and contacts.
Latest news, updates and advice on COVID-19
Members will be aware of the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, which was officially declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) on 11 March 2020.
In line with each country’s government guidelines, our offices have adjusted their working arrangements. Most staff are working from home however we remain fully operational. Full contact details for our offices can be found here:
4 October 2021
14 September 2021
10 September 2021
31 August 2021
26 August 2021
- Standard Club COVID-19 FAQs
- Standard Club COVID-19 Vaccination FAQs
- Novel Coronavirus – advice for members
- Contingency planning onboard ships in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Loss Prevention Q&A webinar: Impacts experienced as a result of COVID-19
- Article: Seafarer mental wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic
- World Health Organization (WHO)