A master’s guide to fire safety on ferries.
05 April 2018
This guide sets out to promote best practice in fire safety, to raise awareness of fire risks in general and fire risks on ferries in particular.
It is written for mariners, although surveyors, safety professionals and anyone with an interest in marine safety will find it of use.
The full guide is available on the right.
The master's guide publications promote best practice for key areas of vessel operations. The aim of the guides is to provide advice to help eliminate common errors made during routine operations. The full list of guides is:
- A Master's Guide to Container Securing - 2nd Edition
- A Master's Guide to Ship's Piping - 2nd Edition
- A Master's Guide to Berthing - 2nd Edition
- A Master's Guide to Using Fuel Oil Onboard Ships
- A Master's Guide to Enclosed Space Entry
- Master's Guide to Shipboard Accident Response
- Master's Guide to Hatch Cover Maintenance
They are all available here.