View Russia / Ukraine conflict updates here
Are You Covered for Marine Delay risks?
Our at-cost mutual marine delay insurance provides protection for up to 21 days of lost revenue, hire or running costs caused by up to 28 different delay risks.
- Actions of authorities
- Actual and alleged pollution incidents
- Cyber attacks
- Hurricane, cyclones and typhoons
- Navigational incidents
- Personal injury and illness
- Saving lives at sea and stowaways
- Traders and Charterers
Members select the combination of risks and numbers of days’ coverage they seek, depending on their ship type, trade and risk appetite. Deductibles vary by the type of peril, with minimums typically from one day for strike risks up to seven days for onboard machinery-related delays.
- Latest Strike & Delay Class Rules for full policy details
- Strike & Delay Brochure
- Are you covered for: Actions of authorities
- Are you covered for: Actual and alleged pollution incidents
- Are you covered for: Cyber attacks
- Are you covered for: Hurricanes, cyclones and typhoons
- Are you covered for: Navigational incidents
- Are you covered for: Personal injury and illness
- Are you covered for: Saving lives at sea and stowaways
- Are you covered: Traders and Charterers
How do I get a quote?
Contact our Strike & Delay Class underwriting team.