Webinar: Standard Club Industry Expertise - Environmental Compliance
Events & Training 16 June 2021
Experts from Standard Club were joined by panellists from U.S. Coast Guard, Sector NY and AV Global Marine for a discussion on the topic of environmental compliance.
Experts from Standard Club were joined by panellists from U.S. Coast Guard, Sector NY and AV Global Marine for a discussion on the topic of environmental compliance. They also answered questions provided by our live audience.
Discussions were focused on:
- MARPOL fines and environmental compliance
- Preventative measures to ensure compliance
- Owner’s perspective on living under ECP requirements
- Compliance from a USCG perspective
- Case studies based on actual incidents
- Club cover position and handling MARPOL fine claims
- Capt. John Dolan, Deputy Director of Loss Prevention at Standard Club
- Capt. Akshat Arora, Senior Surveyor at Standard Club
- Gina Venezia, General Counsel at Standard Club
- Jamie Wallace, Legal Director at Standard Club
- John Hillen, Safety and Security Division Chief at U.S. Coast Guard, Sector NY
- Capt. Atul Vatsa, Director at AV Global Marine
The live webinar was held on Wednesday 16 June, 2021 at 14:00 BST / 09:00 EDT / 21:00 SGT.