Speaking: Marine Insurance Asia
Events & Training 26 April 2021
Ben Chandler, Senior Claims Executive of Standard Club Asia, will join the panel 'Geopolitics and Sanctions – Time for Change?' at the Marine Insurance Asia event, held across 21-23 April.
Marine Insurance Asia is proud to be the Marine Insurance partner of Singapore Maritime Week. Now in its second year, it is a complimentary three-day virtual conference offers insights into some of the most pressing issues facing shippers and insurers throughout Asia in 2021 and beyond.
Thursday 22 April
16.10-17.00 SGT Panel Discussion: Geopolitics and Sanctions – Time for Change?
With a new man in the White House, experts are predicting changes to come in the political map of the world, with plenty of implications for Asia and Asian trade. Alongside the new wind sweeping in, sanctions continue to be imposed on ‘miscreants’ from across the region. This session looks at the geopolitical influences for 2021 and at the changing nature of sanctions across the region.
- Karnan Thirupathy, Partner, Kennedys
- Ben Chandler, Senior Claims Executive, Standard Club Asia
- Andrew Meadows, Vice President, Head of FDD, Skuld Hong Kong
- Mark Church, Director (FD&D) and Head of Sustainability, North of England P&I Club
- Marc Duck, Associate Director Marine, Cargo & Stock Throughput, Howden Specialty
Find out more about this event here.
Categories: Loss Prevention