Soon to be
Speaking: GREEN4SEA Virtual Forum
Events & Training 26 April 2021
The GREEN4SEA Virtual Forum is scheduled as 2-day event from Wednesday 21st to Thursday 22nd of April 2021. This is an event aiming at a target group of Technical, Safety, Operations & Marine departments of Ship Operators and other industry stakeholders.
The GREEN4SEA Virtual Forum is a two day event from Wednesday 21 to Thursday 22 April 2021. This is an event aiming at a target group of Technical, Safety, Operations & Marine departments of Ship Operators and other industry stakeholders.
Wednesday 21 April
Panel Discussion: Loss Prevention – Ship Recycling
From January 2021, ships calling at EU ports, must carry an IHM certificate on board. Overall, the new legal requirements on ship recycling have become a pressing issue for all ships, no matter if they are brand new or very old. What is more, according to a recent development, the ship recycling capacity of India is expected to be doubled by 2024.
- What are the key challenges with regards to ship recycling?
- EU Ship Recycling Regulation (EU-SRR) vs Hong Kong Convention (HKC) and IHM: Options and alternatives
- Status at the existing shipbreaking yards and future prospects
- Henning Gramann, CEO, GSR Services GmbH
- Dr. Konstantinos Galanis, Chairman, International Ship Recycling Association
- Anna Kalogianni, Claims Executive, Standard Club
Find out more about this event here.