Standard Club has merged with North to form NorthStandard. Find out more about NorthStandard here or continue on this site to access industry news, publications and expertise, as well as club rules and contacts.
Speaking: GREEN4SEA Virtual Forum
Events & Training 26 April 2021
The GREEN4SEA Virtual Forum is scheduled as 2-day event from Wednesday 21st to Thursday 22nd of April 2021. This is an event aiming at a target group of Technical, Safety, Operations & Marine departments of Ship Operators and other industry stakeholders.
The GREEN4SEA Virtual Forum is a two day event from Wednesday 21 to Thursday 22 April 2021. This is an event aiming at a target group of Technical, Safety, Operations & Marine departments of Ship Operators and other industry stakeholders.
Wednesday 21 April
Panel Discussion: Loss Prevention – Ship Recycling
From January 2021, ships calling at EU ports, must carry an IHM certificate on board. Overall, the new legal requirements on ship recycling have become a pressing issue for all ships, no matter if they are brand new or very old. What is more, according to a recent development, the ship recycling capacity of India is expected to be doubled by 2024.
- What are the key challenges with regards to ship recycling?
- EU Ship Recycling Regulation (EU-SRR) vs Hong Kong Convention (HKC) and IHM: Options and alternatives
- Status at the existing shipbreaking yards and future prospects
- Henning Gramann, CEO, GSR Services GmbH
- Dr. Konstantinos Galanis, Chairman, International Ship Recycling Association
- Anna Kalogianni, Claims Executive, Standard Club
Find out more about this event here.