Standard Club has merged with North to form NorthStandard. Find out more about NorthStandard here or continue on this site to access industry news, publications and expertise, as well as club rules and contacts.
GREEN4SEA Virtual Forum
Events & Training 10 March 2022
GREEN4SEA Virtual Forum is an event aiming at a target group of Technical, Safety, Operations & Marine departments of Ship Operators and other industry stakeholders.
Jamie Wallace, Legal Director and Capt. Akshat Arora, Senior Surveyor, will be contributing a recorded discussion on 'An insurer’s perspective on alternative fuels’.
Session #7 – Future Fuels – Presentations
09:00 GMT / 12:00 EEST / 17:00 SGT
- Vijay Rao, Loss Prevention Associate, Steamship Insurance Management Services Limited – Marine Fuels of the Future
- Capt. Akshat Arora, Senior Surveyor, Standard Club – Insurer’s perspective on alternative fuels
- Jamie Wallace, Legal Director, Standard Club – Insurer’s perspective on alternative fuels
- Gregory A. Dolan, Chief Executive Officer, Methanol Institute – Methanol on the Water
- Bill Stamatopoulos, Business Development Manager, VeriFuel – Can biofuels move beyond the trial phase and scale up as a marine fuel?
- Dr. Andreas Schmid, General Manager Technology Development, WinGD – A case for LNG: From the engine builder’s perspective
Find out more and sign up to join for free on the SAFETY4SEA website linked below.
Category: Alternative Fuels