A three day forum for members at the end of June in London.
23, 24 and 25 June 2015, The Honourable Society of Gray's Inn
- Developments in The Standard Club's strategy, service and products
- Updates on The Standard Syndicate 1884 and The Strike Club
- Legal Issues such as contracting, hire, insolvency, limitation and salvage
- Industry developments such as the shipping market, UK Insurance Act 2015, large ships, navigation, migrants
- Case studies including casualty management covering a number of practical and legal issues
It was also an opportunity for attendees to meet the senior management of the club, regular club contacts and other members.
Please find attached a more detailed programme, and copies of the presentations that were delivered on each day.
If you have any suggestions for future topics please contact email@example.com