View Russia / Ukraine conflict updates here
GREEN4SEA Virtual Forum
GREEN4SEA Virtual Forum is an event aiming at a target group of Technical, Safety, Operations & Marine departments of Ship Operators and other industry stakeholders.
Jamie Wallace, Legal Director and Capt. Akshat Arora, Senior Surveyor, will be contributing a recorded discussion on 'An insurer’s perspective on alternative fuels’.
Session #7 – Future Fuels – Presentations
09:00 GMT / 12:00 EEST / 17:00 SGT
- Vijay Rao, Loss Prevention Associate, Steamship Insurance Management Services Limited – Marine Fuels of the Future
- Capt. Akshat Arora, Senior Surveyor, Standard Club – Insurer’s perspective on alternative fuels
- Jamie Wallace, Legal Director, Standard Club – Insurer’s perspective on alternative fuels
- Gregory A. Dolan, Chief Executive Officer, Methanol Institute – Methanol on the Water
- Bill Stamatopoulos, Business Development Manager, VeriFuel – Can biofuels move beyond the trial phase and scale up as a marine fuel?
- Dr. Andreas Schmid, General Manager Technology Development, WinGD – A case for LNG: From the engine builder’s perspective
Find out more and sign up to join for free on the SAFETY4SEA website linked below.
カテゴリー: Alternative Fuels