Nick joined Charles Taylor in 2008 as a trainee adjuster and solicitor within the marine adjusting division, Richards Hogg Lindley. Between 2008 and 2015 he worked as an average adjuster, spending two years as a technical director in the Jakarta office. In 2015 he was transferred to Charles Taylor’s mutual management division as part of the team configured for a new mutual client – The Strike Club. Nick was the European underwriter for the Club until 2018, when he became the underwriting director with overall responsibility for the global portfolio, following its merger with Standard Club.
- Joined Charles Taylor in 2008
- Trained with Richard Hoggs Lindley, becoming a manager in 2010
- Seconded to Jakarta to manage the hull division between 2011-2013
- Qualified Solicitor (England & Wales)
- Senior Associate of the Association of Average Adjusters (UK)