Standard Club has merged with North to form NorthStandard. Find out more about NorthStandard here or continue on this site to access industry news, publications and expertise, as well as club rules and contacts.
- graduated from Kings' College, London in 1986 with degree in law
- post-graduate studies at LSE achieving MSc (Economics) in sea-use law, policy and economics in 1991
- joined Charles Taylor in 1991 as claims executive and transferred to underwriting in 1992
- various roles in syndicates responsible for US/Canada and UK and latterly Italy and Greece before posting to Greece as Eastern Mediterranean Regional Director in 2001
- appointed Operations Director in 2003 and Chief Operating Officer in 2007
- appointed Chief Executive in March 2014