- Graduated from University of Manchester in 2011 with an Honours degree in History and Politics.
- Joined the Standard Club as an underwriting assistant in September 2011 working with the American, Canadian and predominantly North European members.
- Appointed Assistant to the Director of Underwriting in May 2013 combining his role with the European division.
- Appointed Deputy Underwriter, Europe division April 2014.
- Transferred to Standard Asia in April 2016
- Appointed Underwriter, Standard Asia, October 2016
- Awarded the P&I Qualification (P&IQ), having passed all 7 P&IQ modules