- Graduated from University of Manchester in 2011 with an Honours degree in History and Politics.
- Joined the Standard Club as an underwriting assistant in September 2011 working with members in the USA, Canada and Northern Europe
- Appointed Assistant to the Director of Underwriting in May 2013 combining his role with the European division.
- Appointed Deputy Underwriter, Europe division April 2014.
- Appointed Underwriter for Standard Asia in April 2016 and Underwriting Director in July 2019
- Appointed Underwriting Director for the International Division in May 2021, responsible for underwriting members in Canada, South America and the Middle East
- Awarded the P&I Qualification (P&IQ), having passed all P&IQ modules