Loss Prevention Manager
- Graduated from Plymouth University in 1993 (Marine Technology).
- Chartered Engineer and Fellow Institute Engineering Technology.
- Extensive experience as a ship design and newbuild supervision.
- Independent marine consultant, including ISM/ISPS audits, Marine Commercial, Vetting & Technical Management, FMEA surveys, Marine warranty surveyor.
- Joined the Standard Club in 2005 as a marine surveyor dealing with blue water tonnage.
- Specialised in offshore Oil & Gas and Renewable energy sector providing loss prevention assistance for offshore division members.
- Offshore certification for UK and Norwegian sectors. IADC Well-control level 3.