Standard Club has merged with North to form NorthStandard. Find out more about NorthStandard here or continue on this site to access industry news, publications and expertise, as well as club rules and contacts.
Loss Prevention Senior Executive - Survey Lead
- Master Mariner and Marine Surveyor
- over 30 years sea-going experience in all ranks on Bulk Carriers, General Cargo and Tanker vessels, with over 18 years as Master on Cape and Gearbulk carriers and General Cargo vessels
- extensive ship-handling experience in a variety of different sized vessels and extensive experience in the loading, carriage and discharge of a wide range of Bulk and Break Bulk Cargoes
- long experience in the on-board training of British and Filipino Deck Cadets
- embarked on fixed trading routes as well as worldwide tramping voyages via the Panama Canal, Suez Canal, through the Strait of Magellan, the Malacca Straits and around the Cape of Good Hope.
- worked as a Marine Consultant for LOC
- joined Charles Taylor in January 2014
- Associate Fellow of The Nautical Institute
- Member of the Maritime Advisory Board of CHIRP