Standard Club has merged with North to form NorthStandard. Find out more about NorthStandard here or continue on this site to access industry news, publications and expertise, as well as club rules and contacts.
Head of Claims - Strike & Delay
Fabien joined Charles Taylor in 2007 having qualified as a lawyer in France in 1998 and gained an LLM in maritime Law in 2006. He subsequently qualified as a lawyer in England & Wales in 2008. He worked in the Offshore Division of The Standard Club for ten years, latterly as the Divisional Claims Director from 2013 to 2017. In May 2017 he took the role of Head of Claims for The Strike Club, and also Operations Director for The Offshore Pollution Liability Association Ltd (OPOL).
- Joined Charles Taylor in January 2007 working for the Standard Club in the Offshore Division. Divisional Claims Director from 2013 to 2017
- Moved to the Strike Club in May 2017 as Head of Claims
- Dual qualified lawyer in France (1998) and England & Wales (2008)
- LLM in Maritime Law - UCL (2006)
- Native French speaker
- Visiting Fellow of IISTL of Swansea University