Standard Club has merged with North to form NorthStandard. Find out more about NorthStandard here or continue on this site to access industry news, publications and expertise, as well as club rules and contacts.
President / Head of Claims - Americas, UK & IrelandVisit LinkedIn profile page
- Millsaps College, B.A. in English, cum laude with honors, 2007
- Tulane University School of Law, J.D. with a Maritime Law Certificate, 2011
- Admitted to the Bar in the State of New York, 2012
- Joined Charles Taylor in September 2011
- Admitted to the Supreme Court Bar, 2016
- Achieved the International Group P&I qualification in 2016
- Represents the club on the International Group’s pollution sub-committee.
- Member of the Maritime Law Association of the United States, serving as the Chair of the Maritime Torts and Casualties Committee
- Member of the Southeastern Admiralty Law Association
- Member of WISTA