Soon to be
- Master Mariner
- Over 20 years' sea going experience. Serving on various vessel types such as passenger, Ro/Ro Passenger, container, multi-purpose and offshore vessels,. Served as Master on container ships , cargo ships and multi-purpose vessels trading on both liner and world-wide tramping routes.
- Previously a Master mariner consultant for a London based consultancy with a role primarily focussing on container deck cargo collapses and losses, container ship fires, casualty investigation for the purpose of providing expert reports for use in litigation, arbitration, and mediation.
- Trained and gained experience as a flag state surveyor on national regulations, IMO and ILO conventions ,with extensive practical experience as an ISM & ISPS auditor. Performing verification audits of ships and office, along with International Labour Organisation and Flag inspections including statutory surveys of various ship types including fishing vessels and commercial yachts. Performed flag state casualty investigations.
- Gained experience working as Deputy Harbour Master and licensed marine pilot in a NAABSA port. Working knowledge of the Port Marine Safety Code (PMSC) and has dealt with MCA coded small commercial vessels.
- Proficient ship handler and held Pilot exemptions for ports in the Persian Gulf and Europe.