New York Forum 2018
Pier A, Battery Park, 07 June 2018
The forum was centred around a major casualty scenario involving the collision of a US flag container ship and foreign flag tanker off the coast of Boston, Massachusetts.
As the major casualty scenario developed, our event speakers provided an insight into several current industry issues, including cybersecurity, media response, sanctions, and ballast water waste management enforcement.
Please click on the relevant links below to watch the topics discussed by our speakers at our forum.
Personal injury and cargo claims, charterparty disputes, contracting issues and specialist operations were also discussed during our breakout sessions.
Please click on the relevant links below to access the handouts given at our forum.
Our guest speakers were:
- Eddy Morland, The Standard Club
- Leanne O’Loughlin, The Standard Club
- Bill Juska, Freehill Hogan & Mahar LLP
- John Sitilides, Trilogy Advisors LLC
- Capt. Nishit Kapoor, ECM Maritime Services LLC
- Darrell Wilson and Jim Lawrence, MTI Network USA
If you would be interested in attending forums within America & Canada, please click here to register your interest.