London International Shipping Week 2017
London, 13 September 2017
As part of our Platinum Sponsorship with LISW, we hosted a topical breakfast debate on Wednesday 13 September, where we discussed whether London is set to become the global shipping service centre after Brexit.
Our event was chaired by Julian Bray, editor in chief at TradeWinds and our confirmed speakers were:
- Euripides L Evriviades, High Commissioner for the Republic of Cyprus
- Kwasi Kwarteng, MP for Spelthorne
- Michael Elwert, CEO, Elektrans Group Singapore
- Nicholas Fairfax, 14th Lord Fairfax of Cameron, Director, Sovcomflot UK
- Philipp Wuenschmann, Head of Shipping, Berenberg Bank
The event was a huge success and we look forward to the next London International Shipping Week.