The club is commended on the service provided to members, and continually strives to maintain an excellent service. Features of the club’s approach include:
- A single point of contact, with all underwriting, claims and loss prevention services managed through integrated teams
- A commitment to listening to members and ‘going the extra mile’ to find solutions to members’ needs, particularly in times of difficulty
- Responsive, supportive claims handling provided via the club’s international network of offices, with a proactive approach to achieving the best solution
- Leading industry and technical expertise, with the club’s legal and loss prevention teams working closely with members and communicating through forums, member in-house seminars, publications and the club’s website and social media accounts
- A focus on ensuring that the International Group evolves continuously to serve shipowners as effectively as possible
- A transparent approach, with bulletins on the club’s underwriting, claims and loss prevention methodologies available on the club’s website
In the club’s annual survey of members, respondents praise the proactivity, responsiveness and flexibility of the service provided by the club.